Sunday, April 8, 2012

Nemacolin and the Girls' Getaway

I have been fortunate enough to have an awesome Mom.  She is really terrific, in every way.  I have also been fortunate enough to have two other really awesome people in my life - another mother and daughter combo. These are three of my favorite people in the world.  We have been going away together for over 10 years now.  During that time, I have been the one to move around so it has been hard at times to coordinate.  But, one place we have always gone to regularly is Nemacolin, located in Farmington, Pennsylvania.  It is also a special place because this is where Arn and I got married almost seven years ago.  It is also where my Dad gave me a lecture about figuring out what I want to do with my life and, well, I then went to law school 5 months later.

So, here is Nemacolin:

Here is the lodge.
Here is the spa.
Oh, and inside the spa (so wonderful)!
Here is the ice cream parlor:
Here is the hallway leading to the restaurants and some shopping:
Here is the lounging area in the lodge:
They also have some pretty cool sculptures:
And, here is where we got married (we had a very small wedding with just 28 people, but it was so nice!):
If you get a chance, go and see sometime. It is nice and relaxing. Just a really nice getaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment